Attention, Hop Queens: Women can’t live on beer alone. We scream for ice cream! Peach ice cream, salted caramel and Applewood-smoked bacon ice cream, smoked chocolate ice cream...
Combine beer and ice cream in proper fashion – with the help of the experts – and ascend to palate heaven. Allow the women of craft beer to be your sensory guides on Monday, Aug. 21st, starting at 6p.m. at the Black Squirrel In Dunn Loring Virginia, where we will delve into the scrumptious world of ice cream and beer.
Your sensory guides for the evening will be:
• Dr. Allison Lange, Head Brewer at Old Ox Brewing
• Bridgette Turner, Lead Brewer at Solace Brewing
• Lashelle Davis, Quattro Goomba's Brewery
• Caitlin Rossi, General Manager of Adroit Theory Brewing
• Chrystalle Ball, DMV Girls Pint Out chapter head
• Amy Bowman, owner of the Black Squirrel
Doors open at 6 p.m. with a one-hour happy hour and promotional prices on featured beer. Food pairings begin at 7 p.m. Beers will be sold a la carte; ice cream is complimentary.
The Black Squirrel, Dunn Loring
2670 Avenir Place