When it comes to our preferred pint, we tend to slant sour, and for good reason. These tantalizingly tart beers are the perfect accompaniment to Nate's inimitable charcuterie & Chef Harvey's meaty fare. And what better way to celebrate our love of funky ales than with another edition of The Partisan's Sours Week?
From September 24 through October 1, a menu of 10 sours hand-picked by our beer director Greg Engert will be on available at The Partisan. This time we’re going deep into our cellar to highlight some of our favorites selection from our bottle list. Expect some exceptional beers from Cascade, Jolly Pumpkin, Avery, Mikkeller & more!
The sour selections will be available a la carte or--better yet--in flights of 3 or 5 with charcuterie pairings like Tete a Pho Pig Head Terrine, Thai Basil Bresaola, and 24 month-aged Culatello. The beer & charcuterie flights will range from $25 to $35.
THE OFFICIAL SOURS WEEK AT THE PARTISAN LIST
- Oxbow Crossfade – Dry-Hopped Saison w/ Brett
- Cascade The Vine – White Wine BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Gewürztraminer Grapes
- Uinta Pit Stop – American IPA w/ Lactobacillus & Apricot
- Bell's Brett Berliner Weisse – Berliner Weisse w/ Brettanomyces
- Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura – Oak BA Belgian Stout
- Mikkeller Spontanyuzu – Lambic w/ Yuzu
- Allagash Golden Brett (Bottle Pour) – Sour Blond Ale w/ Brettanomyces
- Avery Insula multos Collibus (Bottle Pour) – Bourbon BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries
- Crooked Stave Raspberry Origins (Bottle Pour) – Oak BA Sour Red Ale w/ Raspberries
- Goose Island Gillian (Bottle Pour) – Wine BA Saison w/ Strawberries, Honey & White Pepper