Celebrate DCBW 2016 with Rustico Ballston and Allagash Brewing Company. Join us on Thursday, September 29th, as we feature 12 different beers from the Portland, ME brewery!
Home to one of the most respected sour beer and barrel-aging programs in the country, we’re honored to showcase some of Allagash’s finest wares for the evening.
Highlights include Farm To Face, aged on fresh New Hampshire peaches; and Fluxus 2016, brewed with ginger and aged in Barr Hill Tom Cat gin barrels.
There is no admission fee for this event and all Allagash beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL ALLAGASH SOUR & BARREL-AGED NIGHT LIST
- Allagash White - Witbier
- Farm To Face – Sour Blond Ale w/ Peaches
- Nancy – Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries
- Avance – Bourbon BA Quadrupel w/ Strawberries & Molasses
- Northman – Calvados BA Saison
- Monmouth Red – Apple Brandy BA Sour Red Ale
- Fluxus 2016 – Gin BA Saison w/ Ginger
- Dougernaut – Belgian Stout w/ Coffee
- Little Brett – Brett Pale Ale
- Midnight Brett – Sour Brown Ale w/ Brett
- Golden Brett 2015 (Bottle Pour) – Sour Blond Ale w/ Brett
- Tiarna 2015 (Bottle Pour) – Oak BA Belgian Pale Ale