Join ChurchKey on Sunday, August 19th as we celebrate DC Beer Week with our good friends from Great Raft Brewing. On this day, we’ll pour 7 different beers from the Shreveport brewery while hosting co-founder Andrew Nations!
Headlining the list is The Company I Keep, a brand new American-style Pilsner that is refreshingly crisp and hoppy, with a subtle hint of fruit. This eminently crushable Lager will be served with a complimentary side of authentic Cajun cracklins, flown-in directly from Louisiana, while supplies last.
Not to be outdone, we’re also showcasing Double Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy, a Baltic Porter aged twice in Bourbon barrels; Rhinestone Life, a hazy New England style IPA hopped with Citra, Simcoe and Mosaic; and Oceans Between Us, a 100% Brett-fermented IPA with El Dorado hops.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Great Raft beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL CHURCHKEY WELCOMES GREAT RAFT LIST
- Commotion (Double Dry-Hopped Pale Ale)
- Double Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy (Bourbon BA Baltic Porter)
- Oceans Between Us (Brett IPA w/ El Dorado)
- Reasonably Corrupt (Schwarzbier)
- Rhinestone Life (IPA w/ Citra, Simcoe & Mosaic)
- Southern Drawl (Dry-Hopped German Pilsner)
- The Company I Keep (Dry-Hopped American Pilsner; Cans)
Cost of Tickets - Free Admission