Join The Partisan on Wednesday, August 22nd as we host our good friends from Aslin Beer Company. On this night, we’ll tap a dozen beers from the highly sought after brewery from Herndon, VA!
The fine folks from Aslin have sent us an incredible list of beers, including 50/50 Bar, a popsicle-inspired IPA brewed with passion fruit, pink guava, and vanilla; and Cocoa Mapalm, an Imperial Stout finished with cocoa nibs, maple syrup and vanilla.
Other notables include Take It Into Cooperation, a double-fruited Gose conditioned on peaches, mangos, raspberries, pink guava, vanilla and lactose.
There is no admission charge for the event. All Aslin beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE ASLIN BEER COMPANY TAP TAKEOVER LIST
- 50/50 Bar (IPA w/ Passion Fruit, Pink Guava + Vanilla; Graft Collab)
- Berliner Weisse: Boysenberry, Blueberry + Blackberry (Berliner Weisse w/ Berries)
- Cocoa Mapalm (Imperial Stout w/ Cocoa, Maple + Vanilla)
- Gose: Blackberries + Apricots (Gose w/ Blackberry + Apricot)
- How Now Brown Cow: Peanut Butter, Coffee, & Chocolate (Milk Stout w/ Peanut Butter, Coffee, & Chocolate)
- Humanities Child (Brut Style IPA conditioned on Raspberries)
- Johann the Mango Thief (Double IPA w/ Mango + Vanilla)
- Orange Starfish (IPA w/ Citra + Galaxy)
- Removal of Responsibilities (Hefeweizen w/ Blood Orange)
- Take It Into Cooperation (Gose w/ Tropical Fruit + Lactose; Kings Collab)