Join Bluejacket on Friday, August 23rd as we renew our vows to Kelsey & Greg’s Wedding Ale. On this night, we’ll pour something old (vintage beers), release something new (cans), serve something borrowed (Red Apron) and toast something Blue(jacket)!
We kick things off with 3 *NEW* cans, plus limited edition glassware. The list of cans includes Kelsey and Greg’s Wedding Ale 2018, a Sour Blond Ale with peaches; and Caribou, a peanut butter cup-infused Sweet Stout.
Next up, we’re bringing back 5 *OLD* favorites from our vintage cellar, including kegs of Blue Monday 2015, Travlr’s 12K 2014, Fields of Friendly Strife: Apricots 2015 and more.
Not to be outdone, we're *BORROWING* the talents of our friends at Red Apron Butcher, who will host a pop-up on our outdoor patio, featuring Chef Nate Anda’s special menu of sausages and burgers.
Last, but not least, we've hired a live wedding band to play all the classics and keep the party moving all night!
There is no admission fee for this event. Cans and glassware will be available for purchase in the bottle shop. Vintage kegs will be priced individually and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
BLUEJACKET CAN RELEASE
- Caribou (Sweet Stout w/ Peanut Butter)
- Kelsey & Greg’s Wedding Ale (Sour Blond Ale w/ Peach)
- TBD (IPA)
BLUEJACKET VINTAGE KEG LIST
- Blue Monday 2015 (Whiskey BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- P.X. Sherry High Society 2016 (Sherry BA Barleywine)
- Fields of Friendly Strife: Apricot 2015 (Saison w/ Apricot)
- Travlr’s 12K 2014 (Cabernet Franc BA Saison)
- Whiskey Barrel-Aged Figure 8 (Whiskey BA Figure 8 w/ Spices)