Join The Sovereign on Friday, August 24th as we celebrate DC Beer Week 2018 with our friends from Funkwerks. On this night, we’ll pour 8 out-of-market drafts from the Colorado brewery and host co-founder Gordon Schuck!
Founded in 2010, Funkwerks is a small, Saison-focused brewery located in Fort Collins, CO. You don’t want to miss this event; these award-winning Belgian-inspired beers are available in DC for a limited time only!
Highlights from the list include Sauvin Reserve, a white wine barrel-aged Saison brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops; Saison d’Brett, a Saison aged in oak foeders with Brettanomyces; and Tropic King: Apricots, a hoppy Saison infused with apricots.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Funkwerks will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL EVENING W/ FUNKWERKS DRAFT LIST
- Pineapple Provincial (Sour Ale w/ Pineapple)
- Raspberry Provincial (Sour Ale w/ Raspberry)
- Saison (Saison)
- Saison d’Brett (Oak BA Saison w/ Brett)
- Sauvin Reserve (White Wineine BA Saison w/ Nelson Sauvin Hops)
- Tropic King (Imperial Saison)
- Tropic King: Apricots (Saison w/ Apricot)
- White (Witbier)
Cost of Tickets - Free Admission