Join ChurchKey on Saturday, August 25th as we host the RAR Dank Day Redux. On this day, we’ll pour no less than 9 different beers from the Maryland brewery!
Hosted annually by RAR, Dank Day marks the release of some of the brewery’s most anticipated beers. Tickets to this year’s Dank Day festival sold out in a matter of minutes. Luckily, our friends at RAR have set aside kegs from each of the Dank Day releases for you to enjoy at ChurchKey!
Highlights from the list include Mallwalkers, a milkshake-style IPA infused with guava, brewed in collaboration with Hoof Hearted; and Pulpsicle, a juicy Pale Ale reminiscent oan orange-vanilla creamsicle.
There is no admission fee for this event. All RAR beers from will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE RAR DANK DAY REDUX LIST
- ChopDank (Double IPA)
- Hoof RARted (Double IPA; Hoof Hearted Collab.)
- Lil’ Dank (IPA)
- Mallwalkers (IPA w/ Guava & Lactose; Hoof Hearted Collab.)
- Out of Order: Cherry Limeade (Sour Red Ale w/ Cherry & Lime)
- Out of Order: Very Berry (Sour Red Ale w/ Strawberry, Raspberry & Blackberry)
- Pulp Friction (IPA; Civil Society Collab.)
- Pulpsicle (Pale Ale)
- Right Off Fiddy (Blond Ale; Burley Oak Collab.)