Join The Sovereign on Thursday, September 12th, as we celebrate the 4th anniversary of Aslin Beer Company. On this night, we’ll pour a slew of specialty beers from Aslin and friends, featuring hard-to-find kegs from at least 10 different breweries!
Aslin is celebrating their anniversary with a huge party at their brand-new brewery in Alexandria on Saturday, September 14th. For those who can’t make Aslin’s official party, can come to The Sovereign on September 12th, as we showcase an incredible lineup of out-of-market breweries.
Don’t miss your chance to try rare, out-of-market beers from Carton, Cellador, The Rare Barrel, Resident Culture, Barrel Culture, Plan Bee, Cerebral and Yeast of Eden! Check back soon for the full list of beers.
There is no admission fee for this event. All event beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE ASLIN 4TH ANNIVERSARY PRE-PARTY BREWERY LIST
- Aslin Beer Company (Herndon, Virginia)
- Barrel Culture Brewing & Blending (Durham, North Carolina)
- Carton Brewing Company (Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey)
- Cellador Ales (North Hills, California)
- Cerebral Brewing (Denver, Colorado)
- Commonwealth Brewing (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, New York)
- The Rare Barrel (Berkely, California)
- Resident Culture Brewing Company (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Yeast of Eden (Carmel-By-The-Sea, California)