Join The Sovereign on Friday, September 13th, as we celebrate DC Beer Week 2019 with TRVE Brewing Co. On this night, we will feature 10 out-of-market beers from the Denver, CO based brewery!
Founded in 2012, TRVE specializes in heavy metal-inspired mixed fermentation ales -- often aged in oak foeders or conditioned on local Colorado fruit. Don’t miss your chance to try this hard-to-find brewery!
Our friends at TRVE have sent us an incredible list of beers -- including standouts such as Dying Light, Heathen Reign, Starving Old Gods and Red Chaos.
There is no admission fee for this event. All TRVE beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The menu is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL EVENING WITH TRVE BREWING CO. LIST
- Cosmic Crypt (Saison w/ Mosaic & Mandarina Bavaria; Draft)
- Cursed (Sour Blond Ale; Draft)
- Dying Light (Sour Blond Ale w/ Roussanne Grapes; BTL Pour)
- Heathen Reign (Saison w/ Chokecherries; BTL Pour)
- Lower (Bière De Table; Draft)
- Novae (Mixed Fermentation Saison; Draft)
- Red Chaos (Sour Red Ale w/ Montmorency Cherries; Draft)
- Starving Old Gods (Sour Blond Ale w/ Peaches; Draft)
- Steady Now (Blond Ale; Draft)
- Stout O))) (Stout; Draft)