Join ChurchKey on Thursday, August 23rd as we host our good friends from Maine Beer Company. On this night, we’ll pour the highly elusive Dinner Double IPA on draft for the very first time in DC, while raising money for the Friends of Katahdin Woods & Waters!
Considered one of the best beers in the country, Dinner is Maine Beer Co.’s most coveted release – sold only at the brewery to long lines of loyal fans. This inimitable Imperial IPA is double dry-hopped with Citra, Falconer’s Flight, Mosaic and Simcoe at a rate of 6 lbs. of hops per barrel.
Most importantly, ChurchKey will be donating $1 from every Maine beer sold to the Friends of Katahdin Woods & Waters, a non-profit working to preserve 87,562 acres of Maine forest, including more than 30 miles of rivers, streams and crucial wildlife habitats.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Maine beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
MAINE BEER COMPANY DINNER TAPPING
- A Tiny Beautiful Something (Pale Ale w/ El Dorado)
- Dinner (Double IPA w/ Citra, Falconer’s Flight, Mosaic & Simcoe)
- Lunch (IPA w/ Amarillo, Centennial & Simcoe)
- Mo (Pale Ale w/ Falconer’s Flight & Simcoe)
- Peeper (Pale Ale w/ Amarillo, Cascade & Centennial)
- Woods & Waters (IPA w/ Simcoe, Mosaic, Columbus & Idaho 7)
Cost of Tickets - Free Admission